1. SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Register Office: Palazzo Odeon – Via Agnello, 5 20121 Milano – ITALIA
Telephone number: +39 02 89709901
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
By personal data, we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable individual (hereinafter, the "interested party").
- Data provided by filling in online forms: identification data (name, surname), contact details (email address), username, password.
We may need to process and collect your personal data to allow you to browse or to allow you to register in the reserved area of the website. The provision of data is mandatory, in case you refuse to provide us the required data it will not be possible to provide the requested service. The provision of data marked as necessary is mandatory to continue with the registration.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use the following method of collecting your data:
- Automated technologies or interfaces. When interacting with our website, we may automatically collect technical data relating to equipment, browsing activities and user behaviour.
- Registration / registration forms and forms: when you fill out any forms on the website.
4. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING, STORAGE TIMES
In the table below you will find a description of the purposes of the processing, the legal bases on which this is based and the relative storage times.
|Type of data
|Allow registration in the reserved area of the site
|Data provided by filling in online forms
|Forms Execution of a contract / service provision
|The data is deleted when the account is closed
|Use of the website / guaranteeing the functionality of the website
|Technical and navigation data
|Execution of a contract / provision of the service
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA AND SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR THE PROCESSING
The data can be communicated to subjects operating as independent data controllers, including, in particular: authorities, supervisory or control, and more in general subjects, public or private, entitled to request the data.
The data may be processed, on behalf of the owner, by subjects designated as data processors, including, in particular, companies appointed to carry out, for example: website maintenance.
We verify and require that all our suppliers commit to respect the security of your personal data and to treat them in accordance with current legislation.
We do not allow our suppliers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we allow them to process your personal data only for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. The data may be processed by the employees of the company departments appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized to process and who have received adequate operating instructions.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
We will not transfer data outside the European territory.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY - COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- ask the owner for access to the data concerning you, their cancellation, the correction of incorrect data, the integration of incomplete data, as well as the limitation of processing;
- receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without impediments ("right to data portability");
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.